gold card auctions header ebay ad

Best Basketball Rookie Cards for the rest of 2020?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Anyone buying right now? were buying a few Zion and Luka when we find a good price… if New Orleans can somehow make the playoffs and win a series or even 2 and Zion is a beast in those games his RC will jump another 20 to 40% same with Luka and the Mavs

jpryz21
    Participant

I love luka and Giannis rookies. They’ll be the top 1 and 2 for the next decade. Zion cards scare me, not only on prices but his injury history. Don’t forget that Duke game where he exploded his shoe making a cut. That same force is on his joints all the time and it just takes 1 injury (Derek rose) to bring it all down. Ja will have the better longer career.

dhazlett1
    Participant

If anyone is looking into a great bubble player return. Everyone in Phoenix is raving about Cameron Johnson

jpryz21… couldn’t agree with you more… and if (when) Luka or Giannis get their NBA title their RCs will jump even higher (for every title they win).. and make no bones about them both should eventually when minimum one title… I would be shocked if they don’t… correct on Zion too… if you told me Zion would be healthy his entire career I would go to the eBay buy now section and get ripped off on some of the buys now Zion prices out there lol… but I just can’t see it… I get the feeling Zion is going to have an injury filed career and once he loses his explosiveness he is done in the league.

bigT
    Participant

Some rookie cards from this year that I think could really go up a lot in value in the future: Sekou Doumbouya, Darius Garland, Brandon Clarke, Tyler Herro

Herro is a big buy for us 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.